Saturday, August 21, 2010

Small Bites: An Introduction.

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my blog! My name is Liz and I'm a 21 year old student in IL studying my favorite thing in life, FOOD!  Food is my passion, it's what gets me through the day.  I created this blog because I want to bring you into my life and into my kitchen because I feel like I have so many recipes and restaurant reviews and just general musings about life that I want to share with everyone.  My love of food began at a very young age and the spark hasn't fizzled yet.  I am always trying new recipes, exploring unique flavors and love taking risks in the kitchen because there really are no mistakes in cooking, just new dishes waiting to be discovered.  I hope that you will join me on my culinary adventures and learn with me because deliciousness is meant to be shared with everyone!  I hope you enjoy reading and eating with me, and remember Food Is Love.

Take Care,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment